Sunday, May 09, 2010

Sale Coming Up. Watch This Space!

I am planning on selling off most of my vinyl (and resin) toy collection, including custom figures and other limited edition figures. I will be posting notices here, or on another yet to be created blog, but either way I will let you know here first. Details will be forthcoming... I will respond to any inquiries in the meantime as time permits. If you don't hear back right away, it probably just means I am busy doing other things.

Cheers!


(Picture is  for purposes of illustration only. Item not necessarily for sale. I just hate posting without a picture. Again, details about what I will be selling will be forthcoming as I make decisions about particular figures.)

1 comment:

Bee said...

Looking forward to see what you're selling :)